Chilkat Valley News - Serving Haines and Klukwan, Alaska since 1966



February 10, 2022

A Feb. 3 article titled “Report: Shellfish toxin levels low last year” reported that a Haines fisherman died in 2010 of a suspected case of paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP) after eating crab at a wedding. In fact, despite several media repo...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 05/22/2023 09:42