Chilkat Valley News - Serving Haines and Klukwan, Alaska since 1966

Road grader fire


October 24, 2019

Derek Poinsette

A Southeast Roadbuilders road grader caught fire Tuesday, Oct. 22 on Mosquito Lake Road. The Klehini Valley Volunteer Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire, volunteer Derek Poinsette said, after the engine overheated. "There were flames dripping out of the bottom of the engine compartment," Poinsette said.

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 05/18/2022 18:58