Chilkat Valley News - Serving Haines and Klukwan, Alaska since 1966

Fire forces 3 families from their apartments


July 5, 2018

Volunteer firefighters push back the flames in the apartment fire last week. Natalie Helms photo.

A dish towel that caught fire started a blaze in a Second Avenue apartment complex June 28, displacing three families.

Incident commander Scott Bradford of the Haines Volunteer Fire Department said the blaze at Mountain View Apartments was called...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 09/21/2021 17:25