Chilkat Valley News - Serving Haines and Klukwan, Alaska since 1966

Student saved from choking


When a Haines High School student called for help as he began to choke at school Monday, Natalie Benassi’s instincts kicked in.

“This is not only a student; this is someone’s child,” Benassi said. She works as a paraprofessional at the sch...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 07/22/2019 01:00