Chilkat Valley News - Serving Haines and Klukwan, Alaska since 1966

House blaze apparently started in chimney

 


Greg Christianson, whose Comstock Road home was destroyed by fire early Saturday, said this week he felt lucky that most of the family was gone at the time of the blaze,

“We couldn’t have gotten out. No way. I’d never have been able to get...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018