Chilkat Valley News - Serving Haines and Klukwan, Alaska since 1966

Correction

 


A story in last week’s CVN reported a Mud Bay shop fire occurred Saturday night, March 21. The fire started early Saturday morning. Also, resident Scott Carey said this week he left ashes from his home’s woodstove near the shop, not in it.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 09/21/2018 07:36