Home | Advertise | Classifieds | About | Contact
Monday, Aug. 26
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.
Dispatch provided a caller with the poison control hotline number to assist with a toddler who had swallowed detergent.
A person reported a motorcycle parked illegally near the intersection of Second Avenue and Main Street.
Chilkat Valley News | P.O. Box 630, Haines AK 99827
Ph: (907) 766-2688 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.chilkatvalleynews.com Content and information copyright 2013 Chilkat Valley News
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software
© Copyright 2013 Lions Light Corp.
— Software for newspapers & magazines