Fort Seward Fire Hall Restoration Under Way
The early Fort Seward fire hall hose tower was an estimated 63 feet high. The structure, built in 1904, was recently purchased by Joanne Waterman and Phyllis Sage. Here, Waterman with recent improvements of the structure, including a perimeter stem wall. For the story, see this week's online edition of the Chilkat Valley News.
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.