Home | Advertise | Classifieds | About | Contact
A fire that broke out in a bay of the new public works building early Tuesday may cost as much as $75,000 to remediate.
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.
The fire started on a pallet loaded with eight bags of “Floor-Dri,” a granular absorbent material, and and grader blades,...
Chilkat Valley News | P.O. Box 630, Haines AK 99827
Ph: (907) 766-2688 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.chilkatvalleynews.com Content and information copyright 2014 Chilkat Valley News
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software
© Copyright 2014 Lions Light Corp.
— Software for newspapers & magazines